Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all! Welcome to Eating Around the 604, a place where I share my food experiences around the Greater Vancouver area (and occasionally out of town places too)! As the description in the upper right corner says, there will also be the odd random travel post as well.

If you have known about this blog in the past you may have noticed that all my old posts are gone. This is because after nearly 2 years of being on hiatus, I would like to start afresh with a new direction. I am not an expert foodie nor a seasoned food critique. From now on, all I would like to do is share my food experiences at the places I've been to and offer recommendations as a regular ol' person.

Please bear with me while I post, in the next few days, about recent places until I'm caught up.

Without further ado, let's get on with the eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment