Monday, October 15, 2018

Rockcreek Seafood & Spirits, Seattle

4300 Fremont Avenue North
Seattle, WA

Ever since our dinner at Rockcreek more than a year ago in Seattle, I had been longing to go back! When I found out that they served brunch, I told W that we must try it on our next visit to the city!


Another lovely day in Seattle! We arrived late morning and got a table in their quieter, mezzanine area.


Since W and I already had our morning coffee at the hotel, our beverage of choice was orange juice. 

Bacon and Oyster Benedict ($17) - brioche, poached eggs, lemon-dijon hollandaise

I have a habit of looking at the menu online (if restaurants have theirs posted online) prior to visiting the restaurant. So, when we sat down I immediately knew what I was going to order XD

Their bacon and oyster eggs benedict sounded like an interesting combo on the menu. When it arrived, it looked amazing and indulgent! There were 3 pieces crispy fried oysters, 2 soft poached eggs, 2 long strips of smoked bacon, all on top of 2 thick pieces of brioche toast!! Of course, can't forget about the hollandaise sauce! The star of the plate were the oysters. The batter was perfectly crunchy while the oyster itself was cooked just so (*kisses finger tips Italian-style*) in that the flesh remained soft and creamy. This was yummy to the last bite!!

The Tar Pit ($16) - buttermilk biscuits, ham, poached eggs, lemon-dijon hollandaise, country gravy

W perused the menu for a bit before deciding on The Tar Pit. It also had 2 soft poached eggs on top of ham and biscuits before being slathered with country gravy and hollandaise sauce. I thought this was equally indulgent and filling. Definitely not for the faint of heart and the health nuts!


Here's another look at my Bacon and Oyster Benedict XD This was truly indulgent and coma-inducing but I wouldn't swap it for anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment